Catch Me


Lisa Gardner creates addictive, satisfying crime thrillers. My eyes hurt from hungrily devouring the pages. Catch Me is my third Gardner read. Her stories unfold well and she creates dynamic characters. Gardner often uses the prologue to depict part of a murder or in Catch Me exposing a critical interaction with characters. The prologue influences the rest of the story. The reader can’t help but refer back to this introductory passage to try to uncover the villain. Gardner is not perfect. Many aspects of her books are too convenient or far-fetched. Nevertheless the three books I have read have been very enjoyable. Gardner is my go to for a solid mystery that will keep me entertained. For my next trip, I plan to fill my suitcase with all the Gardner books I have not read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment