The Girl Who Chased the Moon


Although I am thrilled to return to work at the Alzheimer’s Association, my book blog is really going to suffer. I have read so many books in the last two weeks. I’m averaging a book every other day. I guess the my Association friends can look forward to tons of new books to dive into. I'll be bringing a bunch for our lending library.
The Girl Who Chased the Moon is probably my favorite Allen book thus far. After State of Wonder I will be picking up Garden Spells. At that point I think I would have read all the books by this author. This book is not perfect. By now, I know that in each book the romances will always work out and usually there is a plot line that is too predictable. Nevertheless, this book contains lots of magic as well as mystery, which is expected from an Allen novel. Oh, be forewarned, if you are trying to diet this book may be difficult to read. The descriptions of  decadent southern cakes made me want to head to the nearest bakery.

No comments:

Post a Comment